My name is Keith Darner. We may or may have not met in the past 30 years that I have been a part of the cycling industry. My credentials and accomplishments will be listed at the end of the document so as not to clutter up the purpose of this brief yet detailed request.
With this said, I'd like to introduce Chocolate Bunny Productions! This is my new production company and our mission is to create events that are both FUN and MEMORABLE! I want people to walk away and say, "WOW, lets sign up for next year's event now!"
Keith I Darner
Chocolate Bunny Productions
Credentials and References
- Been riding/racing mountain bikes since 1984
- Iron Horse Bicycle Classic volunteer 1991–1996
- Coached Fort Lewis College to three national mountain bike championships 1994-1997
- Race Director of the Chalk Creek Stampede, a multiple discipline event including XC, Short Track, Slalom, Mountain Cross and Super D from 2000-2010.
- Founded and managed RPM Developmental Race Program 1997-2011. Coached multiple junior racers to national championships in XC, Slalom, Downhill and Mountain Cross. Also qualified numerous juniors for the Mountain Bike World Championships.
- YETI Factory Team Manager 2003-2005
- Mountain States Cup Series Race Director 2007 to 2011
- Creator and Director of the Big Mountain Enduro series 2010-2012